Characteristics of the South-Eastern Plateau of Rajasthan:
1. This is also known as the ‘Harauti Plateau’.
2. It includes the districts of Baran, Bundi, Kota and Jhalawar.
3. It has black fertile soil in abundance.
4. It has the Mukandra and Bundi hills.
5. The known Chulia waterfall is located near Bhainsrodgarh on the Chambal.
6. The plateau part lying between Bhainsrodgarh and Bijolia is called ‘Uppermal’.
7. The alluvial basin is formed in Baran and Kota from Chambal and its Kalisindh and Parvati tributaries.