Public facilities are those facilities provided by the government of a nation to its citizens and is accesible and available to all.
But it is very disappointment to note that all people in India are not getting these public facilities equally.People for whom this is avoided are;
- Minority people in India are mainly excluded from these facilities.
- Backward caste people are also deprived of such facililties.
- Poor people are also discriminated form the rich ones. E.g. if in a public hospital the rich gets more better treatment conditions than the poor.
- For some people government constructs dam etc.. but make the life of the people in that vicinity such as tribals leaving them homeless.
- All are not given equal importance in many job sectors as well as studying field.