The features of the social change are as follows :
• Social change is a universal phenomenon which occurs in all societies, whether primitive or modem as no society can remain static.
• Social change is a community change as it brings about a change in the life patterns of several individuals.
• The speed of social change is not uniform in age period or within the same society.
• Social change occurs as an essential law, whether it is a natural change or a planned one.
• Definite prediction regarding the nature and extent of social change is impossible.
• Social change is a human change and may create chain section.