(i) Off-side :
A player is in an Off-side position, if: he/ she is nearer to opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent.
Aplayer is not in an offside position if: He is in his own half of the field of play. He is level with the second-last opponent. He is level with the last two opponents. This offside is also considered as a defensive tactic (the entire defensive line moves rapidly in a wave to put the attackers offside). Offside is given by linesman by raising red flag. Goal is not considered in that case and opponent is awarded with indirect kick.
(ii) Substitution Procedure: To replace a player with a substitute, the following conditions must be observed:
• the referee must be informed before any proposed substitution is made
• the substitute only enters the field of play after the player being replaced has left and after receiving a signal from the referee
• the substitute only enters the field of play at the halfway line and during a stoppage in the match
• the substitution is completed when a substitute enters the field of play from that moment, the substitute becomes a player and the player he has replaced becomes a substituted player
• the substituted player takes no further part in the match, except where return substitutions are permitted.
(iii) A Direct Free Kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits
• kicks or attempts to kick an opponent
• trips or attempts to trip an opponent
• jumps at an opponent
• charges an opponent
• strikes or attempts to strike an opponent
• pushes an opponent .
• tackles an opponent