Economic benefits :
• It involves greater economic flows among various countries.
• It has enhanced trade in commodities among countries.
• The restrictions on the imports and movement of capital have also been reduced.
• This has spread internet and computer related services across national boundaries.
Technological benefits :
Technical equipments as telephone, internet, telephone and microchip have contributed to globalisation by exchanging ideas, capitals and people to make convenient to move from one place to another at a fast pace to stimulate the process of globalisation.
Political benefits :
• The primary status remains unchallenged on the basis of political community.
• To some extent developing countries have received a boost to become more powerful and strong.