1. Isotropy means uniformity in all directions.
2. Isotropy means having identical values of physical properties such as refractive index, electrical conductance in all directions.
3. Isotropy is the property of amorphous solids.
1. Anisotropy means non-uniformity in all directions.
2. Anisotropy is the property which depends on the direction of measurement. They show different values of physical properties when measured along different directions.
3. Anisotropy is the properly of crystalline solids.