Choose the most appropriate antonyms for the underlined words.
1. I was shedding blood in a lavish manner.
2. I am constantly filled with wonder.
3. I pulled it with a frown.
4. I managed to get myself freed.
(c) imprisoned trapped
5. I watched dumbstruck as the carefully sorted documents came down in a cascade.
6. I was talking to an attractive lady.
(c) unattractive / ugly
7. I cried in horror.
8. The author amused the lady with some witty remarks.
9. Coins bounced to variety of noisy oblivions.
10. This had become a real frustration.