Choose the correct synonyms from the options given below.
1. They were content to work in secluded spheres.
2. University today is not cloistered.
3. The task demands patience and perseverance.
(a) low effort
(c) high loss
(d) heavy loss
4. Graduates should have faith in their inherent ability to shoulder responsibility.
5. Their philosophy was turned into dazzling garment for the privileged.
(a) lack luster
6. The immediate concern of every individual is to acquire the means for a decent living.
7. You are deeply indebted to the community.
8. That revenue comes from tillers of the soil.
9. The toilers did not enjoy this privilege.
10. You should replenish it.
11. You must return hope unto the despondent.
12. The world will disturb your determination.
13. The sermons would become sweet nothings. .
14. Tvranny of all sorts may stare at you.
15. A continuous stream of men and women are endowed with the spirit of service.
16. These service-minded people have been carrying on the crusade successfully.
(a) campaign fight
17. Tamil are the inheritors of the rich legacy of culture.
18. The legacy of culture enables us to overcome even the adverse environment.
19. You are adequately equipped.
20. I am confident that you are being sent into the wide world.