Choose the most appropriate antonyms for the underlined words.
1. A qualified student embarks on his career.
(d) takes off
2. The society has nurtured the graduates.
3. I intend to reiterate some of the cardinal principles enunciated by educational experts.
(a) spoken vividly
4. I do represent him in all ruggedness.
5. We have eschewed monarchy.
6. It requires individual responsibility.
7. It is the immediate concern of every individual.
8. You are deeply indebted to the society.
9. You need to replenish the social chest.
10. Turn the despondent into optimistic citizens.
11. You are adequately equipped.
(b) inadequately / insufficiently
12. They were content to work in secluded spheres.
13. It is not just material advancement.
14. In feudal days universities were different.
15. Their wisdom meant for the selected was privileged.