(A). Division Thallophyta
- The plant body is thalloid are not divided into true root, stem or leaves
- Conducting elements are absent in thallophytes
(B) Division Pteridophyta
- Pteridophyta are first true land plants
- They are seedless, vascular cryptogams
(C) Division gymnosperms
- They have naked seeds, that is, its seeds are not covered by fruit. Formation of the flower is absent.
- The seeds are pollinated by wind
(D) Phylum Coelenterata
- Presence of cnidoblast cells, therefore, phylum also known as cnidaria
- All the members of phylum Coelenterata are aquatic, mostly marine.
(E) phylum Annelida
- Body is metamerically segmented
- First Phylum having a true coelom
(F) phylum Arthropoda
- Animals having jointed appendages
- Largest and most successful phylum on the Earth
(G) subphylum protochordate
- Pharynx perforated by Gill slits.
- A post-anal tail is present. Brainbox is absent.
(H) subphylum Vertebrata
- The notochord is replaced by a cartilaginous or bony vertebral column in the adult
- Presence of dorsal hollow nerve cord