0 votes
in Biology by (58.1k points)
closed by

Disposable plastic plates should not be used because: 

A. they are made of materials with light weight 

B. they are made of toxic materials 

C. they are made of biodegradable materials 

D. they are made of non-biodegradable materials

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (54.0k points)
selected by
Best answer

Disposable plastic plates are made of non-degradable materials. Materials made of Plastic cannot be degrade or decomposed by mroorganisms such as bacteria and fungi.

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.