0 votes
in Biology by (54.0k points)
closed by

A man having blood group ‘o’ (I o I o ) marries a woman with blood group ‘B’ (I B I o ). What will be the blood group of their children?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (58.1k points)
selected by
Best answer

When a man having blood group A marries a woman having blood group B, two types of blood groups can be observed in their children. The possible blood group options are B and O in the ratio 1:1

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.