Letter to Book Haven Store requesting home delivery of ordered goods
- Give reason
- Illness, family emergency, professional commitments, any other relevant reason &
Competency applied for overall expression
• Paragraphing recommended.
• Opening--using phrases like ‘This is with reference to the order …’; ‘Kindly refer to order no.…’ etc.
• Reason—using ‘because’, ‘due to’ , ‘since’ etc.
• Request-- use of ‘Kindly…’ , ‘ I would be grateful…’ etc.
• Accuracy—grammar, spellings
Competency applied for content
• Reference to order placed telephonically for pick-up in person
• Inform about inability to pick in person, provide reason/s and forward request to deliver the goods at home
• Present details of suitable time slot, conformation of address and phone number