0 votes
in Physics by (35 points)
recategorized by

Meaning of colours on the floater.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (48.6k points)

"Floater" is a common term referring to seeing abnormal spots moving in the vision.  It is important to be careful and very specific in how this is described as the description itself can help lead to the proper diagnosis.  Some people use the phrase, "I feel like there is something  moving in my eye".  However, this phrase could also be used to describe the physical sensation of something irritating the surface of the eye (a foreign body sensation), and if the meaning of this phrase is not clarified, the wrong diagnosis could be made.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.