Sarthaks Test
0 votes
in English Grammar by (58.7k points)
closed by

Write a letter to the Headmaster of your school requesting him to issue your Transfer Certificate.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (57.5k points)
selected by
Best answer

26 July 20XX 

S. Aran 

12, Nehru Street Alanganallur 

The Headmaster 

Government Boy’s Hr. Sec. School 



Sub: Request to issue Transfer Certificate I completed my Std X examination recently. My Roll No. was 18.1 studied in ‘B’ section. I am going to apply for ITI course pending the publication for SSLC results. Kindly issue me my Transfer Certificate.

Thank you, 

Yours sincerely 

S. Arun


The Headmaster 

Government Boy’s Hr. Sec. School


Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.