1. Crime Function
2. Cyber stalking
5. Identity theft
6. Intellectual property theft
7. Salami slicing
1. Hacking, threats, and blackmailing towards a business or a person.
2. Harassing through online.
3. Malicious programs that can perform a variety of functions including stealing, encrypting or deleting sensitive data, altering or hijacking core computing functions and monitoring user’s computer activity without their permission.
4. A person or program collects login and password information from a legitimate user to illegally gain access to others’ account(s).
5. It is a crime where the criminals impersonate individuals, usually for financial gain.
6. Stealing practical or conceptual information developed by another person or company.
7. Stealing tiny amounts of money from each transaction.