Correct Answer - Option 2 : C only
The correct answer is option  i.e C only
Tropical Deciduous Forests:
- These are the most widespread forests out of all the types of forests in India
- Also, called Monsoon Forests.
- They are found in the regions having rainfall between 70-200cm.
- Tropical Deciduous Forests are further classified into two types of forests on the basis of rainfall- Tropical Moist Deciduous Forests and Tropical Dry Deciduous Forests.
TROPICAL MOIST DECIDUOUS FORESTS:
- Present in the areas having rainfall between 100-200cm.
- Found in eastern slopes of Western Ghats, foothills of the Himalayas in the North-eastern States and Odisha.
- Main Species of Tropical Moist Deciduous Forests: Teak, Sal, Sheshum, amla, Kusum, mahua, Sandalwood, etc.
TROPICAL DRY DECIDUOUS FORESTS.
- Found in the areas having rainfall between 70-100cm.
- Present in rainier areas of the peninsula and the plains of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
During Dry seasons, Trees shed their leaves completely and the forest appears like a Grassland.
Main species of Tropical Dry Deciduous Forests: Khair, Tendu, Palas, axlewood, bel, etc.