Correct Answer - Option 1 : NH 10
The correct answer is NH 10.
National Highway 10 was a National Highway, length 403 km (250 mi).
- It is in North India that originated in Delhi and ended at the town of Fazilka in Punjab near the Indo-Pak Border.
- Due to the Rationalization of the Numbering Systems of National Highways by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, old NH 10 has been renumbered as follows.
Fazilka - Abohar - Malout section is part of new National Highway No. 7
Malout - Sirsa - Hisar - Delhi section is part of the new National Highway No. 9
- Longest Highway in India - NH 44
- Shortest Highway in India - NH 47A
- Total number of Highways in India - More than 200
- The maximum length of the Road is in Uttar Pradesh.
- Minister of Road Transport and Highways - Nitin Gadkari