Correct Answer - Option 4 : D
The correct answer is Processor.
- The processor, also known as the Central Processing Unit(CPU), provides the instructions and processing power the computer needs to do its work.
- A "processor", or "microprocessor," is a small chip that resides in computers and other electronic devices.
- Its basic job is to receive input and provide the appropriate output. While this may seem like a simple task, modern processors can handle trillions of calculations per second.
- The more powerful and updated your processor, the faster your computer can complete its tasks.
- There are five types of general-purpose processors they are,