She should use Find & Replace tool as follows:
1. To display the Find & Replace dialog box, use the keyboard shortcut Control+F or select Edit > Find & Replace.
2. Type the text which we want to find in the “Search for” box.
3. To replace the text with different text, type the new text in the “Replace with” box.
4. We can select various options such as matching the case, matching whole words only, or doing a search for similar words.
5. When we have set up our search, click Find. To replace text, click Replace instead.