NCERT Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapter 13 Probability is one of the best study materials for the students who are preparing for their board exams and also for competitive exams as well. Our NCERT Solutions has a complete discussion of all kinds of topics, from easy to difficult concepts. NCERT Solutions Class 12 is made in a pointwise method.
- Probability – probability means the possibility of happening an event. In the case of probability, the random event occurs according to some random event. Probability is introduced in the math to find out how likely the event is about to happen. The probability is calculated in the range of 0 to 1. It is the probability of a single event that tends to occur first when we know the total number of possible outcomes. The algebraic sum of the entire outcome in a sample space adds up to 1. Many events cannot be predicted with complete certainty.
- Conditional Probability – such outcome of which depends upon the outcome of the previous event. The conditional probability is calculated by multiplying the new probability with the preceding probability.
- Marginal probability – is the probability of those events which can be mentioned by unconditional probability. The marginal probability depends upon the occurrence of another event.
- Joint probability – when two events are happening simultaneously when these two events have the intersection of two or more events.
- Multiplication Theorem on Probability – such events which occur at the same time with the event A and B are equal to the product of the probability of B happening. Conditional probability is the related occurrence of different events when another event occurs.
- Independent Events – in probability in which outcomes of an experiment are calculated with different types of events are called independent events. It is also a mutually exclusive event.
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Maths is made by the experts to gain a good clarity of all kinds of concepts.