Questionnaire is a document containing questions related to the specific requirement of a statistical investigation for collection of information which is filled by the informants personally.
Requirements of a good questionnaire :-
- Questions should be simple, clear and short.
- Simple alternative or multiple choice questions.
- Unambiguous and precise.
- Questions should be in sequence.
- Directly relative questions.
- Test of accuracy.
- No restricted questions affecting personal whims.
- Assurance of secrecy to the informants.
- Probability of a perfect answer.