Read the passage given below :
(1) It is an indisputable fact that the world has gone too far with the icon active of new technologies such as mobile phones, the internet and so on, due to which people are able to tour the cosmos virtually sitting at one place using their smart devices or other technological gadgets. Though mobile internet access is of ten times hurried and short, it can still provide common internet features like alerts weather data emails, search engines, instant messages, and game and music downloading.
(2) Due to the easy access of smart phones, communication had been very effective and instant. People are able to convey their message all around the globe to their loved ones without spending hefty same of money. Adults are always fond of such gadgets and they always welcome and adopt such new technology readily. Further, young people have been able to broaden their minds and improve their skills by doing research on the Internet. For instance, they use smart phones to look up any new word they come across. As we know that most of the universities have online teaching provision and smart phones assist the students to complete their assignments on time.
(3) The mobile phone has been a lifesaver for a lot of people in case of an emergency Likewise, use of smart phones can be of vital importance in preventing crimes in the society by providing information to the scrutiny forces in time.
(4) Nonetheless, for the young the use of mobile phone can be like as addiction and they can misuse it. Young people are also prone to getting inviolate in undesirable activities on the Internet. This might have adverse effect academic performance. Therefore, young people should always be minored and made aware of its bad outcomes.
(5) Also a major contributor to its popularity is the availability of prepaid or pay as you go services from a phone shop or an online store, This allows subscribers to load text or airtime credits to their handsets by the use of their credit cards, debit cards or by buying a prepaid card from the network they subscribe to. This plan also doesn't commit a particular customer to a contract. If prepaid card is not that appealing to you, then you can opt to subscribe using the pay by month plan.
On the basis of your reading of the passage, answer the following questions:
(i) In para I. synonym of 'innovation' is __________.
(i) production (ii) sincerity (iii) invention (iv) prevention
(ii) Mobile internet can provide access to :
(i) telegram (ii) emails (iii) schools (iv) university
(iii) Grown-ups should __________ the use of new technology by the young people.
(i) reject (ii) criticize (iii) monitor (iv) accept
(iv) Meaning of the word 'adverse' in para 4 is :
(i) positive (ii) negative (iii) admirable (iv) unguided
(v) According to the passage, one can opt for __________ plan if prepaid plan doesn't suit. (i) yearly (ii) weekly (iii) monthly (iv) daily