We, at Comfort Stationers, have always been striving to provide stationery items that would make your work more enjoyable and less strenuous. Our latest innovations are a smooth-flow pen and gradual-friction paper. A combination of these two reduces strain on your fingers and allows faster writing the causes lesser fatigue. Therefore, replacement of your pen and paper with our innovative products reduces cost of clerical jobs.
Which of the following, if true, would weaken the conclusion drawn in the above argument?
1. Those who are already using the above new products report greater difficulty in transition from new products to regular ones than from the regular ones to the new ones.
2. The cost of manufacturing these new products is not more than the cost of manufacturing the regular ones and the new products last longer than the regular ones.
3. The number of offices using the new products is increasing month by month.
4. These products need to be purchased in huge lots and need to be stored in special conditions. The cost of procurement and strong is quite high.
5. It is found that children get adapted to the new products faster than grown ups.