Correct Answer - Option 3 : Both (A) & (B)
The correct answer is Both (A) & (B)
Random Access Memory is a volatile memory.
- Random Access Memory does not store data or instructions permanently.
- It is a read/write memory that stores data till the machine is working.
- Read-Only Memory is a non-volatile memory.
RAM is categorized into the following types:
- DRAM stands for Dynamic Random Access Memory.
- SRAM stands for Static Random Access Memory is faster.
- SDRAM stands for Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory