Correct Answer - Option 3 : 13
The correct answer is 13.
The answer of the formula = EVEN(3) + ODD(8) in excel is 13.
- The EVEN function rounds a positive number up to the nearest even integer i.e. 3 will become 4.
- The ODD function rounds a positive number up to the nearest odd integer i.e. 8 will become 9.
- Hence, 9+4= 13.
A function is a predefined formula that performs calculations using specific values in a particular order.
How to Write Formulas in Excel
- All Excel formulas start with an equal (=) sign.
- The answer to the formula is displayed in the cell into which the formula is entered.
Cells are referenced in a formula by their column-row identifier.
- The symbols for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are: + - * /
- We do not have to enter capital letters in the formula, They will be capitalized automatically.