1. Procedure to be followed during a kick-off:
1. During kick-off players remains in their own half.
2. Opponent team player does not enter 10 yard circle until ball is pushed or kicked forward.
3. Kick-off player should not touch the ball consecutively second time until played by another player.
2. Three duties of assistant referee are:
1. He indicates whether the whole ball has passed outside the field of play.
2. Indicates whether player must be penalised for an off side offence.
3. Indicates which side is entitled to return the ball into field of play. 3. Throw-in is taken by the player from the sideline. Player throws the ball over the head to give the pass to his player. Both the feet are in contact with ground.