Correct Answer - Option 4 : Students' faith
A teacher is one who plays diverse roles like an innovator, action researcher, planner, manager, content provider, facilitator, leader, co-creator, etc.
- A great teacher is warm, accessible, enthusiastic, and caring. This is the teacher to whom students know they can go with any problems or concerns.
- Teachers have to tackle many problems associated with students as children with numerous problems of behaviour are found in every educational programme.
Student's faith is very important for teachers. If the students are having faith in their teachers, teachers can teach them more effectively.
Faith is a trust that is very important for teachers to build up.
- Faith in education encourages the development of the whole person.
- Great teachers inspire both students outside and inside the classroom.
- Students need to trust their teachers that they are creators of their life and teach them effectively with full dedication and commitment.
Thus, it is concluded that a teacher's most precious item is his Student's faith.