Correct Answer - Option 2 : badc
NCF-2005 stands for National Curriculum Framework, which was published in 2005, by the National Council of Education, Research, and Training (NCERT).
It is the official document which states that the curriculum must be student-centric and beyond the textbooks.
- It also emphasized making classroom activities more flexible and related to daily life.
According to NCF-2005,
- The whole learning activity should be done by keeping the learner in the centre of it. His needs and desires should be fulfilled that will help in the further development of the learner.
Instead of rote-memorization, the focus should be on providing direct experiences to students and making them ready to learn firstly the teacher should create a favourable teaching-learning environment.
As it is already mentioned in Thorndike's law of readiness which states that the learner should be made ready to acquire new knowledge first.
‘Class size’ is an important factor that influences the choice of desirable methods and practices that the teacher uses in the process of curriculum transaction.
- A ratio higher than 1:30 is not desirable at any stage of school education.
- It also enables a teacher to focus on each student with more details and activities can be done in a better and smooth way.
- A good teacher with effective teaching techniques and strategies can improve the engagement of students in the learning process and can improve their abilities.
- And in the last, it all depends on the learning capacity of an individual what he desires, and how eager he is to learn and acquire new skills, information, and knowledge as all individuals are different in their abilities, needs, and their curiosity to learn varies from person to person.
Hence, it can be concluded that the correct sequence should be badc.